Ingredients – Serves 4
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 2 bunches of broccolini
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 bunch shallots
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt to rub into salmon skin
- 1 tbs soy sauce/tamari sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- chilli to taste (optional)
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- Turn Oven to 180 degrees.
- Rub Salmon with small amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a sprinkle of salt
- Place Salmon on lined baking tray skin side down, place in oven for 4-8 mins
- Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil and chill together.
- Pull tray with semi cooked salmon out of the oven and scatter green veggies around the salmon and sprinkle the sauce on the salmon and vegetables and top with sesame seeds. Note you can use other types of vegetables, I found these cooked quickly and easily.
- Place all ingredients back in the oven for roughly 4-6 mins.
- Once the salmon is cooked to your liking. It is time to plate up! This is a super easy, quick mid week recipe. I hope you enjoy. x