Ingredients – serves um depends how hungry you are, should roughly get 15 slices out of it!
- 1 cup ground almonds/almond flour
- 1 zuchinni grated (I use a microplane to get fine pieces)
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 100g dark chocolate – chopped into tiny pieces
- Preheat oven and line baking tray with baking paper
- Grate zuchinni
- Mix rest of the ingredients together, place in a 20cm x 20cm baking tray
- Bake in over for roughly 30 mins or until knive comes out of center of brownie clea.
- Alow to cool, slice and serve with either dollop of cream of home made custard.
Enjoy for a snack of dessert! x