Evening All, I made this dinner last night… honestly it was made in fifteen minutes and tastes sooo good.
Ingredients – Serves 3-4 (depending how hungry you are)
- 1 can chickpeas drained (Note with can food, I try to organic where possible but I also watch out for number in the ingredients)
- 1 can red kidney beans drained
- 1 can lentils drained
- I can tomatoes
- 1 onion diced
- 1 garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1 can of organic coconut milk (or cream)
- Cottage cheese to serve
- 250g of baby spinach
- Saute onions for 5 minutes. Add garlic and sautee for another 5 minutes, until onions are translucent.
- Add all other ingredients: tin tomato’s, chickpeas, red kidney beans, lentils, juice of one lemon, coconut milk. Simmer for another 5 minutes
- Serve on a bed of baby spinach, with a dollop of cottage cheese and corriander